Advanced print & publishing design skills come into play when designing for newspapers, magazines, posters, manuals, etc. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. Even with the increasing popularity of web design, print design is still in demand. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Arena’s Print & Publishing program trains you in all aspects of graphic designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & engaging materials for print & publishing.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings.
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/ graphic design
- Hands-on training using latest tools including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Adobe Photoshop
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the course
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course:.
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
- Graphic Designer: They provides design solutions with high visual impact, based on client's need & requirement.
- Illustrator: An Illustrator communicates a story, a message or idea through his/her creative skills in art, design & Images.
- Layout Designer: They are the professionals that are responsible for creating the eye-pleasing layouts found in books, magazines, and websites.
- Visualizer: A Visualizer brings creative ideas to life, either digitaly or in print. They use their technical and artistic skills to convert thoughts into images.