From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
The graphic & web design industry is expected to grow to Rs. 45,470 crores by 2017*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena’s Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
Today, every website wants to be in the top 10 search results on all the leading search engines. Learn to analyze statistics about a website’s traffic along with visitors’ behaviour. For eg. Google analytics, Click analytics, Customer lifecycle analytics, On-site web analytics & more.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
To be one of the top search results, you have to use specific keywords and content relevant to your product. Learn the process of getting traffic for websites with the use of content, HTML & associated coding.
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
A good system for content management is the backbone of any website. Software like CMS control web materials & enhance SEO of the website. Learn how to publish, edit & modify content as well as maintain websites from a central interface.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work Portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
- Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
- Web Designer: Web Designers build cool & engaging websites with interactive pages and navigation.
- Flash Animator: They are the artist or technician, who designs, develops, or produces an animated cartoon in Flash software.
- Layout Designer: They are the professionals that are responsible for creating the eye-pleasing layouts found in books, magazines, and websites.
- UI Designer: Their job is to design a user-friendly interface that make website navigation & gaming experience better for the visitor.
- Graphic Designer: They provides design solutions with high visual impact, based on client's need & requirement.
- Web Developer: They write code to add complex features & advance funtionalities to make a website more dynamic & fun.
- SEO Consultant: Their role is to optimize a website to make it appear in the top search results in Internet search engines.
- Content Management System specialist: Create, modify & edit all the content & design on a website without any delay using Open Source.