We live in the digital age – when everything from shoes to books to banking is available online. We can access products, services & information from our computer or our tablet or even our mobile phone.
Obviously, the digital domain is huge & growing fast. This sector needs thousands of trained professionals. There are multiple career opportunities in every segment, and these careers offer quick professional & salary growth as well.
Arena brings you a course to prepare you for an exciting career in the digital space. From design to video composition, our Digital Communication Design (DCD) course trains you in the various aspects of creating designs for online advertising, typography techniques, advertising concepts for digital media & TV, layouts for web pages, sound composition, 2D design & animation – and more.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising.
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course:
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative Creative
- Digital Graphic Designer: Digital graphic designers produce interactive or multimedia projects & web pages to communicate a message for advertising or marketing purposes. A digital graphic designer plans the outline, structure & visualisation of a design.
- Advertising Designer: An advertising designer works with an agency or organisation to produce effective campaigns for ads. They work closely with clients & companies to convey a message using type, photography, illustration and colour.
- Layout Designer: They are the professionals that are responsible for creating the eye-pleasing layouts found in books, magazines, and websites.
- Film video Editor: A video editor is responsible for assembling recorded video raw material into a finished film, along with the audio editor.
- Motion Graphic Artist: He/ she creates a design plan, concept and layout for motion graphics for various media including web & mobile. A motion graphic artist also assists in selecting audio, video, colours, animation etc.