Creative skills & knowledge in high-end designing software is all you need to make it big in the television industry. The Indian broadcast television industry was estimated at Rs. 47,500 crores in 2014, and is expected to be Rs. 97,500 crores in 2019*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and demand for trained & certified designers to create engaging motion visuals for communication, entertainment, edutainment, and commercial programs for broadcast.
Arena’s AAIP Broadcast trains you in all aspects of designing for broadcast and makes you job-ready. You learn fundamentals and techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic & interactive media, and latest tools and technologies used in the broadcast industry.
CINEMA 4D is a 3D modeling, animation and rendering application developed by MAXON Computer GmbH in Germany. It is capable of procedural and polygonal/subd modeling, animating, lighting, texturing, rendering, and common features found in 3D modelling applications.
All these technologies come together in Arena’s new AAIP career course. AAIP is a comprehensive program that will train you in all aspects of BROADCASTING. The course provides in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals & advanced techniques of Broadcasting, 2D & 3D Motion Graphics and design visualization.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital filmmaking.
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images.
- Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation.
- Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics.
- Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D.
- Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash.
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio.
- You can make a successful career as a VFX artist & compositing artist in:
- Animation film production studios
- Television channels
- Television production houses
- Ad production houses
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
- Graphic Designer: A Graphic Designer provides design solutions with high visual impact based on client's requirements.
- Illustrator: An Illustrator communicates a story, a message or idea through his/her creative skills in art, design & Images .
- Layout Designer: Their job is to recreate the hand-drawn 2D storyboard frames into computer graphics.
- Broadcast Designer: They creates Graphics, multimedia designs, network logos, and dynamic visuals for motion picture and television production.
- Visualizer: A Visualizer brings creative ideas to life, either digitaly or in print. They use their technical and artistic skills to convert thoughts into images.
- Storyboard Artist: They make a series of sketches, a kind of comic book to tell a story and translate the ideas & words into actions & images.
- Digital Artist: They use computer software to create animated images & visual effects for films, television productions, gaming and other media.
- Pre-production Artist: They are involved in the conceptualization & design of style frames, storyboards, characters, and background of television productions.
- 2D Motion Graphics Artist: 3Their job is to animate simple graphics including images and text for film titles, broadcast or commercials.
- 3D Motion Graphics Artist: They create videos, 3D animations & special effects for broadcast titles, commercials, movie trailers, music videos and video signage.
- Compositor: Their job is to creatively combine all the elements into the final product, ensuring that the established style & continuity of the film is maintained.
- Videographer: A videographer films scenes as per the script & storyboard, and edits & integrates selected footage for television & other media productions.
- CG Modeler: A CG Modeler builds three-dimensional computer models of characters, props and everything that is needed for a CGI project for television and media.